Payment, promos & gift certificates
NEED-TO-KNOW BLACK FRIDAY INFORMATION
What is your Black Friday promotion?
We are offering a 25% discount off all of our products (excluding gift certificates). This is applied automatically at checkout.
How long will the Black Friday promotion run for?
Our promotion is running from 8am GMT Monday 25th November 2019 - Midnight GMT Monday 2nd December 2019.
How does the Black Friday promotion work?
The 25% discount will be automatically applied to your order at check-out. So no need to do anything your end!
Can I use a discount code on top of the Black Friday promotion?
During our Black Friday promotion period you will not be able to use any of our discount codes.
Will Black Friday impact on delivery times?
We will do our best to make sure that your order reaches you on time but due to high volumes of orders, your order might take a little longer to reach you than usual.
As always if you have any questions about your delivery please get in touch with our Customer Collective who will be happy to look into it for you. You can contact the team via email (email@example.com), through our Live Chat on the website (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm GMT) and on Cosmolle Facebook Messenger
How do I use my promotional code?
- 1.Press the ‘coupon code’ link at check-out.
- 2.Make sure you input the promotional code in the space provided exactly as you received it (no spaces and all in capital letters please) and then press ‘APPLY.’
- 3.Still not working? Does your order fulfill the criteria for the promotional code?
- 4.Argh, still not working? Our Customer Collective are always here for you, 100% of the way. You can contact the team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), through our Live Chat on the website (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm GMT) and on Cosmolle Facebook Messenger
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and ApplePay.
All payments are processed through a secure checkout system provided by Stripe Inc. and Cosmolle Ltd.
Can I choose the currency I pay in?
Cosmolle processes payments in British Pounds, Euros or US Dollars. If you are ordering from a country with a different currency, your order will be converted according to the daily exchange rate set by your bank or card provider.
When will my card be charged?
We charge and take payment from your card as soon as the order has been accepted and confirmed.
Why is my payment not going through?
There can be a few reasons why a payment is declined. Our payment provider is unable to process payments made from a country we do not currently ship to. You can find a list of countries we do ship to here
If you have had multiple failed attempts in quick succession, our payment provider may place a temporary block on your card as a fraud prevention measure. These blocks should be removed after 24 hours.
If you have any questions, just get in touch with our Customer Collective. You can contact the team via email (email@example.com), through our Live Chat on the website (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm GMT) and on Cosmolle Facebook Messenger
What about duties and taxes?
As we are a UK-based company, our prices are all inclusive of VAT. Some countries, particularly outside of the EU, may require you to pay import duties and/or taxes once your order arrives at its destination. We suggest that you check any charges with your postal service before placing your order.
I’ve bought a Gift Certificate, how does it work?
A digital Gift Certificate is e-mailed to you (the person who placed the purchase). The Gift Certificate contains a unique code redeemable only on our Cosmolle website: www.cosmolle.com. Then it’s up to you how and when you share the Gift Certificate with the lucky recipient.
Once the Digital Gift Certificate is redeemed at checkout with the unique code, the amount on the Digital Gift Certificate will be automatically applied to the Digital Gift Certificate user’s next purchase(s) on www.cosmolle.com.
What are the Gift Certificate T&Cs?
- · It is valid for 12 months.
- · It cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent.
- · It cannot be used with any promotions (discount codes) or used to purchase another Gift Card.
How can I check my Gift Certificate Balance?
- To redeem your Gift Certificate follow the simple steps below:
- 1.You need your unique gift certificate code, which is part of the gift certificate that was emailed to you. It will look something like Z50-Y6K-COS-402.
- 2.Browse the store and add items to your cart as you normally would.
- 3.Click the 'View Cart' link to view the contents of your shopping cart.
- 4.Type your gift certificate code in to the 'Redeem Gift Certificate' box and click 'Go'.